Cowichan Rocks Curling Facility
The Cowichan Lake Regional Curling Club opened its doors in 1970, and most recently this four-sheet curling facility has been known as Cowichan Rocks.
This facility is home to annual winter and summer bonspiels, and is proud to have hosted:
- The 2003 International Tankard challenge event against Washington State
- Curling Competition for the 2005 BC Senior Games
- Vancouver Island Regional Juvenile and Senior Women’s Provincial Championships
- 2007 & 2011 Juvenile Provincial Championships
- Sr. Men's Regional Playdowns in 2009
- Island Master Playdowns (men's and women's)
- Mixed Island Playdown Event March 5 - 7, 2012
- BC Masters Curling Championships - Feb 28 - March 3, 2013
- Women's Open #1 Playdown Event Nov 15 - 17, 2013
- International Curling Tankard March 7 - 9, 2014
*Watch for Upcoming Events for 2014. For more information see the Curling Bonspiels link below or call the Cowichan Lake Sports Arena office at 250-749-6742.
More Information and Schedule of Events below: