NOTE: This service is provided for any space OUTSIDE the current green-lined areas of the Liquor Primary License #163104
The following fees are due 30 days PRIOR to the event date (taxes are included):
- 1 bartender at event: $35.00/hr for a minimum of 4 hours = $140.00
- 2 bartenders at event: $60.00/hr for a minimum of 4 hours = $240.00
- 3 bartenders at event: $85.00/hr for a minimum of 4 hours = $340.00
The client will be responsible to bring their alcohol, mix, glasses, bartending supplies, ice and a copy of the SOL to the venue.
Our service in the hourly time rate includes:
- Setting up the bar one hour prior to the event.
- Selling liquor on behalf of the client not to exceed the Special Occasions License prices listed on the license copy.
- Provision of a float.
- Taking a receipt book and pen along.
- Cleaning up the bar area after the event and boxing up all unused supplies for the client.
- Charging the above hourly rate for any time in excess of the 4 hour minimum fee already paid (note this 4 hour minimum includes time taken by staff to set up and clean up the bar area).
- Issuing a hand written receipt for any fees collected over and above the 4 hour minimum.
- Leaving all unused and unsold liquor and bar supplies for the renter to load up and take home with them as this is their property.
- Giving the client all of the revenue received - less CLR's float and any outstanding bartending fees.
- Receiving a hand written receipt from the client for revenue.