I want to...

Appear as a Delegation
Submit your request to appear as a delegate or delegation at one of the Board, committee or commission meetings.

Apply for a Building Permit
Get an application form, locate a building inspector and more.

Apply for a job
Find employment opportunities with the CVRD.

Apply for a Regional Grant-In-Aid
The CVRD Regional Grants-In-Aid Policy outlines how to apply.

Browse for Tenders & RFPs
View current requests for competitve bids with the CVRD.

Contact a Bylaw Officer
Find information about bylaw enforcement, including contact information.

Contact someone about road maintenance
Public road maintenance and snow removal within the CVRD is the responsibility of the Province.

Contact someone at the CVRD
Find staff and Board of Directors' contact information.

Get to the Kinsol Trestle
Find your way to the Kinsol Trestle by car, bicycle, or on foot.

Get Transit information
Cowichan Valley Regional Transit Services are offered in partnership with BC Transit, the CVRD and local operating companies.

Know my watering restrictions
Find current information on watering restrictions from the CVRD: Living The New Normal website.
Prepare for a disaster
Find out how to be prepared in case of a disaster.

Find out what materials are accepted for recycling.

Report a sewer or water concern
Fill out and submit the following form to report a sewer or water system concern.

Send comments to the CVRD
Submit the follow form with your comments or concerns.

Submit a Freedom of Information (FOI) Request
Request access to CVRD records.

View burning regulations
Find information on backyard burning and land clearing.

View a curbside collection calendar
Find out what day your recycling and / or garbage is scheduled for pick up.

View the CVRD Site Privacy Policy
Any personal information that is collected on the CVRD’s website will be managed in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.

 Bills & Billing

Change my billing information
Update your billing address or request to receive utility bills via email.

Go paperless for my CVRD bills
Submit your customer information and email address for paperless utility billing.

Pay my utility bill
Learn how to pay your water, sewer or curbside collection bill.

Set up EFT
Electronic Funds Transfer application
  1. Photo of a picnic shelter as an example of a bookable park.

    How To Book A Park

    Parks & Trails

  1. Graphic representing online registration for recreation programs.

    Online Program Registration

    Recreation Programs

    Recreation Program Online Registration